Our end-to-end middle-office solution comes out-of-the-box with industry standard workflows and can be customized for specific customers or counterparties. Integrated Transaction Manager (ITM) offers solutions in middle office, Standing Settlement Instructions (SSI) management, and Separately Managed Account (SMA).
Client Challenges Today
The investment management industry is fraught with challenges posed by the post trade processes of different asset classes. As a result, inefficiencies and multiple manual touch-points increase the cost of ownership and makes it hard to remain competitive. Inaccurate SSI data, complex settlement instructions, multiple sources, copies of the same data and manual operations in data collection and management cause delays in settlement and failed trades.
Integrating post-trade monitoring and operations across asset classes
Integrated Transaction Manager middle office is a flexible post-trade solution that is asset-class and message-format agnostic. It is a centralized hub for block trade execution, confirmation, allocation, trade matching, and settlement instruction workflows.
The solution is available off-the-shelf with industry standard workflows and captures the trade execution of different asset classes from multiple front office systems. It is integrated with standard settlement instructions (SSI) data and matching services provided by OMGEO and SWIFT. Benefits include:
- Faster time to market
- OMGEO and SWIFT interfaces
- Minimum or no upfront cost and easy to enhance the standard workflows to fit your system
- Rich user interface for manual users and exception processing
- User interface that is of complete middle-office functionality – status dashboards and actions
- Hosted and scalable platform with 24/7 support
- Multi region, multi-currency support
- Multi in and out interface support
- Reference data for commissions, taxes and SSI
- Configurable parameters for tolerance metrics
- Central matching and local matching support to integrate into workflows
Capgemini offers a unique hosted solution to enable financial services enterprises to communicate for executions, allocations, confirmation, step-out notifications via different standards or custom communication channels. Our solution also offers a web-based user interface so manual users can perform their operations and communicate with a counterparty.
- Accelerated deployment
- Centralized confirmation, trade matching, and settlement instruction workflows and automated post-trade processing
- Fast, error free processing and lower costs due to a reduction in errors and failed trades
- Modular design for incremental deployment