Migrating information from one place to another does not, in itself, create business value. Capgemini’s Data Migration solutions ensure that you effectively use the opportunity to migrate, improving the quality of your data.
Reform Your Data to Create Value
Our Data Migration solutions focus on moving you away from customized solutions towards standardized implementations in order to achieve:
- Fast upgrades
- Efficient migration
- Significant savings in operational costs
Our services include:
- Package upgrades: deliver SAP and Oracle migrations in a fast and efficient manner
- System migration: combine data migration with an effective archival strategy to transfer only relevant data
- Data quality in migration: ensure the improved quality of the information in your system
An Industrial Approach to Data Migration
We integrate innovative processes, tools and solutions to help you ensure that your data migration is carried out quickly and effectively.
To amplify the value of your data, we utilize our industrialized data migration factory to help you combine data migration with an effective archival strategy for your business. This process ensures that new systems are commissioned and old systems are decommissioned more quickly.
Our Data Migration solutions employ the following phases:
- Identifying the different information sets to be migrated
- Creating a standardized intermediary to industrialize the migration
- Ensuring that total end-to-end mapping and technical transformations match your business information model through the Data Migration Workbench
- Testing migrations with the appropriate people within your organization to ensure full transformation adherence
- Decommissioning historical systems, if required
Data Migration: Our Expertise
Capgemini has extensive experience using data migration to give our clients a sustained competitive advantage. Working with some of the largest multinational companies across the globe, we provide the full range of services you need to move data cost-effectively between systems.
Our 400+ dedicated data profiling specialists have the skills and resources to undertake migrations of all scales. Based on over 20 years of development experience, we have created unique tools that are backed by industrialized processes and strong partnerships with leading technology vendors such as SAP and Oracle.