Avanzando hacia un mercado energético interno liberalizado.
In order to move towards the completion of a truly liberalised internal energy
market the European Commission announced a new legislative framework draft on
September 19th 2007.
This point of view identifies the different unbundling options for Europe, while
answering to several key questions:
- Is ownership unbundling the only measure to enable liberalised and fluid electricity
and gas markets in Europe?
- Is ownership unbundling enough to meet the objectives?
- If ownership unbundling is chosen, which model should be adopted?
- Should the electricity and gas markets be treated differently?
- What would the consequences of different models be on the management of these