Capgemini es patrocinador de oro de la Semana Europea de las Utilities que se celebra en Barcelona del 15 al 17 de noviembre. El evento sirve como un punto de encuentro anual para el sector utilities y contará con la presencia de 12.000 visitantes internacionales, 450 ponentes y 600 expositores. Puede conocer a nuestros expertos en el stand 3F119 donde realizaremos demos, presentaciones y charlas interesantes. Realizaremos dos sesiones con Perry Stoneman y Sebastian Asioli
Summit Session 8: Services as the new business model
Speaker: Perry Stoneman, Global Utilities Sector Leader, Capgemini
Date/Time:17 November 2016 at 10:10 to 10:30 CET
Business Model Transformation: Powering into the Future
The onslaught of disruptive forces is creating unique conditions for the evolution of new business models for energy delivery. Many energy companies have started overhauling their business models keeping energy services at its core. They are exploring which elements of the value chain will have strong potential to generate revenue. There are Intense deliberations to identify the types of services that the utilities companies can offer to their customers.
Join the energy experts from Capgemini for an informative session that will unfold futures scenarios and shed light on the following key questions that assail the minds of leaders of energy businesses:
- What is the topology of new business models that have the potential to deliver success?
- What are the types of services that will create competitive differentiation, and be a driving force behind accelerated revenue growth?
- How can the energy companies accelerate the conversion of ideas into successful initiatives?
- What are the unforeseen consequences of overhauling the business model on the company’s positioning?
Hub Session 24: What the Future Holds
Speaker: Sebastian Asioli Macchi, Manager, Energy & Utilities, Capgemini Consulting Spain
Date/Time:17 November 2016, at 11:20 – 11:40 CET
A new era for the energy sector
- Disruptions that will bring the energy sector to a new era
- Impacts in the future role of the utility
- Main challenges on the road ahead