Gain insights from your data to make faster and smarter decisions
Capgemini’s InSights-as-a-Service combines data science and predictive and descriptive analytics to help financial institutions isolate customer pain points, see emerging issues, and understand unmet needs to enable meaningful, measurable decision based on quantitative data.
Get tangible results from your data
With deep experience across banking, capital markets, and insurance, Capgemini can help you turn insights into action, and action into tangible results. We use mature analytical capabilities to enable the CXO office to drive business through insights and innovation which:
- Foster growth from new markets, new customer segments and opportunities, channel transformation and innovation
- Enhance cost and cash advantages through balance sheet efficiency; enhanced working capital; improved capital allocation and return on investment and resetting structural costs for more flexibility.
- Improve operational efficiency by realigning the operating model; reengineering key processes to reduce waste; focusing on lean and agile processes and operational effectiveness
We offer a full spectrum of services, from client-specific solutions to end-to-end analytics services. Our domain-specific services include:
- Claims: claims optimization, subrogation analytics to reduce charge-offs and increase recovery
- Customer attrition: move the needle from “potential to leave” to” incentive to stay”
- Customer value analytics: acquisition, share of wallet growth, profitability
- Digital transformation: web analytics for digital marketing, sentiment analytics to enable behavioral segmentation; brand and reputation analytics
- Fraud and market abuse: uncover hidden relationships and patterns for both consumer and fraudster behavior; detect fraud faster with real-time integration and improved individual behavior monitoring ability
- Marketing and sales: next best offer, cross-sell, up-sell
- Payments: key enabler to implement both revenue and cost focused strategies with a focus on improving fulfillment efficiency
- Property & casualty pricing: analytics enabled P&C rating engine framework
- Risk: credit portfolio management to forecast risk adjusted returns and losses; help identify corrective and preventive actions for losses
Experience where it counts
Capgemini is a recognized leader in information management and analytics with a global team of over 400 talented data science and analytics professionals working with leading financial services institutions to deliver world class solutions.
- Global delivery team: Deep experience in functional domains, analytics led transformation, innovative strategy to execution and with a strong focus on results
- Innovation & solution focus: Dedicated Centers of Excellence spread across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific enable continuous research on solutions and analytical platforms enabling improved time to market and outcomes for our clients
- Strategic alliances: Our focused alliances let us bring the latest training, new solutions, research and development, and innovation to our financial services clients from industry-leading partners such as IBM, SAS, Oracle and FS-specific partners like Guidewire or First Data
- CMMI-5 certified global delivery process: Capgemini leverages a highly mature global delivery methodology called DELIVERTM so our clients have a consistent and best in class experience with reduced risk.