Capgemini’s Intelligent Workplace is an innovative, end-to-end approach to workplace platforms that helps you improve end user productivity, boost business agility and address environmental objectives, all while reducing IT costs.
Maximize End User Productivity and Drive Down Cost
Drawing on Capgemini’s long-standing reputation as a leader in managed end user services, Intelligent Workplace enables you to:
- Reduce operating costs by more than 30%, thanks to the integration of multiple compute models within an industrialized managed service
- Boost end user productivity and satisfaction by implementing comprehensive application and platform services built around tailored user profiles
- Increase business agility through the implementation and continuous evolution of flexible technologies, services and processes designed to rapidly adapt to changing business demands
- Reduce power bills and carbon emissions by more than 50%, with the option to measure and report on sustainability targets
A Comprehensive Approach to Provisioning End User Platforms
Capgemini’s Intelligent Workplace comprises three key stages:
- End User Assessment: to determine the optimal platform for each end user group or family, Capgemini undertakes a comprehensive assessment of the organization’s employee roles and requirements
- Assignment of service levels and compute models: based on the outcome of End User Assessment, service levels and compute models are tailored to ensure that each end user family has the right toolkit for their role. What’s more, adaptable portals enable end users to benefit from improved communication and access to relevant information
- Provision of managed service: bringing together Capgemini offerings such as Global Service Desk, Service Management, and Data Center and Infrastructure Services, Intelligent Workplace puts the end user at the heart of a comprehensive, end-to-end managed service
A Leader in Managed Workplace Services
With over 40 years of implementation and delivery expertise, Capgemini is uniquely placed to deliver a flexible and cost-effective end user experience.
Today, more than one million end users benefit from Capgemini’s managed workplace services. This experience has enabled us to develop an intimate understanding of the factors influencing the capital, transformational and operational costs of end user service delivery.
Intelligent Workplace is underpinned by a comprehensive service portfolio that ranges from highly available, energy-efficient IT infrastructure to sophisticated applications management and development, and groundbreaking cloud services.