Las tecnologías Big Data, Cloud y IoT posicionan los datos en el corazón de la estrategia corporativa. Cumplir con la Directiva europea de GDPR es tanto un requisito normativo como un imperativo estratégico para evitar el impacto de una violación de datos sobre la reputación, la gestión operativa y financiera.
Protect personal data for digital transformation and competitiveness
The digital enterprise faces five key GDPR challenges:
- Data protection ownership and accountability demand deep organization transformation
- “Security and Privacy by design” concept requires new methodologies, skills and practices
- Technology and solutions implementation needs real data management and data security expertise
- Breach notification to data subjects and Data Privacy Authorities demands monitoring and incident management capabilities
- Non-compliance fines could be up to 4% of annual turnover or €20 million, whichever is higher.
Roadmap and consistent processes to meet GDPR requirements
Capgemini puts in place the organizational and technical measures needed to minimize your risk of data breaches and non compliance. These form part of a broad Data Protection program based on GDPR articles.
To sustain GDPR compliance for the long term, organizations must look beyond just the legal aspects to embrace the practical implications as well. This demands a global partner who can manage the entire chain of trust from advisory services to solutions implementation. Capgemini is that partner. We deliver consulting, data governance, protection and monitoring services addressing the key GDPR challenges.
Making data protection everyone’s responsibility
We help to protect your customer data and your other data assets, involving all stakeholders in the conversation. Our global end-to-end portfolio is built on 12 services. Each of them is supported by proven tools and methodologies and provides operational outcomes (automation, consolidation). We leverage strategic partners and alliances and enable our clients to embed consistent protection across the data lifecycle, while facilitating GDPR compliance.
Being compliant doesn’t mean secure!
Contact us to find out more about how Capgemini can help you meet your GDPR requirements by May 2018 and sustain protection for the long term.