Raise productivity and quality but not the costs. Our Center of Excellence CHROME using and industry best practices and Oracle technologies keeps you ahead of the competition.
Drive Innovation across the Manufacturing Value Chain
Manufacturers today will thrive, survive or be left behind based on their ability to innovate and capitalize on opportunities. To thrive, companies need to be agile.
Our Center of Excellence, CHROME, streamlines and optimizes your business processes to:
- Reduce the overall cost of ownership
- Increase efficiencies when implementing projects
- Avoid risky investments and complex customizations
Business Meets IT at CHROME
CHROME’s global hub drives our manufacturing thought leadership and encompasses our domain expertise to help you grow through innovation. You benefit from our offerings of robust, global process models, proven pre-built configurations and integration enablers aligned to Oracle’s product suite.
CHROME’s Global Process Model (GPM): Our experts design and develop solutions to streamline and optimize your processes and aligned to your business goals and needs. First we assess your manufacturing value chain and enterprise functions with an end-to-end business process map. Our Business Process Modeling spans various sub-verticals within manufacturing and comprises over 5,000 processes, most of which are within Oracle Applications in the form of pre-configured instances with supporting documentation.
We also offer a pre-configured hosted instance of the Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS). The advantages include:
- Reducing your project timelines up to 20% and costs up to 40%
- Gaining holistic overview on how processes are carried out — from product launch, order-to-cash, JIT and JIS, purchase-to-pay and forecast-to-production
- Profiting from industry-leading practices for automotive suppliers and industrial manufacturing businesses
- Tapping into our CHROME’s manufacturing-specific solutions, powered by Oracle technologies, lets you reach your end-goals sooner with reduced risk, cost and total cost of ownership.
Working Alongside the Top Manufacturers and Suppliers
Our 16,000 strong manufacturing specialists at CHROME benchmark and industrialize leading practices in close partnership with Oracle’s technologies.
This cultivated expertise has led us to build close relationships with some of leading manufacturers in the world. We work with:
- 90% of the largest manufacturers and suppliers in the high-tech industry
- 14 of the largest automotive manufacturers
- 10 out of 12 largest tier-one suppliers
- eight of the largest networking and telecoms equipment manufacturers
- eight out of ten of the consumer electronics manufacturers
- seven of the top ten aviation, aerospace and defense